Interop Sessions for Sao Paolo 2012

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Sun Oct 21 03:11:00 PDT 2012

Hi Pat,
Hi all,
     I would like to add two short presentation to the DataLink,
DataAccess thing
One summurizing the discussion on DataLink
    A second one will be a slide demo on SIAV2 DataAccess (illustrating
and clarifying relationships with DataLink)
   The second one may be coupled with Doug presentation...
    Suggestion for agenda : add my DataLink presentation to the first
session and move everything related to DataAccess in the second one ?
  What do you think
Best regards
François