[obs-tap] draft summary topic 2 : Representing Utypes in Obstap implementation

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Fri Mar 18 10:54:03 PDT 2011

Topic 2 : Representing Utypes in Obstap implementation

This topic is much more general than the Obstap effort.
I think more discussion and study of the life cycle of a Utype string
in applications , protocols and circulating documents is needed to
decide which strategy to adopt for Utype Case: ( lower, Camel , etc.) .
Data base are allowed to store strings as they need, but lisibility is
important for users/developers.
I hope this topic can be discussed in DM or more general session in Napoli.

Please tell your opinion on the list
--ML