release of a new version for the WD Observation Core Components data model and ObsTAP

Juande Santander Vela juandesant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:18:36 PST 2011

Dear Igor,

I find the Twiki is as searchable as the mailing list, and typically discussions can be better carried out, and summarized, in the wiki. Besides, there is an RSS feed you can subscribe to, if you want to keep abreast of wiki changes. Ideally, the IVOA wiki should have sub-sites for each WG, so that you could just follow changes in that part of the web, but the rhythm of change is not so big.

http://tinyurl.com/IVOAwikiRSS

In any case, if there is more support for discussion happening in the mailing list rather than on the twiki, I'll gladly comply.

Best regards!

--
Juande Santander Vela
Software Engineer, ALMA Archive Subsystem

Sólo hay 10 clases de personas en el mundo: las que entienden la notación binaria, y los que no.