WD Observation data model Core Components version 1.1

Francois Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Mar 3 10:18:58 PST 2011

Hi All,
     There has been intense discussion about utypes syntax among
editors/authors
of the ObstAp draft during last weeks/days
      I uploaded them on the Twiki :
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ObsTAPdraftDiscussion
follow the "Best utype string-format" discussion page Link.
Best regards
François
Mireille Louys a écrit :
> Dear DM & DAL members,
>
> Here is the new version of the 'Obs/tap' document,
> with minor changes and complements.
> We have tried to have a better structure for the document (Alberto)
>  and clearer use-cases, a more precise description of possible Observable
> in a general point of view, and examples of calibration levels for
> data sets.
>
> Please review and comment, we'll find some time next week to finalise the
> document for an proposed recommendation version.
>
> Many thanks, Mireille

François   Bonnarel           Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
CDS (Centre de données        11, rue de l'Université
astronomiques de Strasbourg)  F--67000 Strasbourg (France)

Tel: +33-(0)3 68 85 24 11     WWW: http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/people/fb.html
Fax: +33-(0)3 68 85 24 25     E-mail: francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr