Light curves in the IVOA

Kirk D Borne kborne at gmu.edu
Mon Jun 14 10:02:28 PDT 2010

There is another...  the space physics research
community has their own set of Virtual Observatory
protocols.  Since a large percentage of their
data sets are time series data, they have been
developing time series access protocols also.
See here:  http://tsds.net./

And see this paper on the subject:
http://arxiv.org/abs/1005.0813

- Kirk