vote on dal list

Gerard gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Sep 30 04:16:29 PDT 2009

If I am not too late I vote for using resource.
If forced to do so, I can live with Doug's ugly ;) compromise AS LONG AS
that compromise is not used to force sync/ to be required for non-VOSI
requests as well. That was the original trigger for proposing to move the
VOSI requests up to the level of sync/ and async/.

Cheers

Gerard