TAP RFC [MTIME]

Francois Ochsenbein francois at vizier.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Sep 17 02:25:59 PDT 2009

I fully agree with this Pat -- as mentioned several times,
having 'hidden' columns which may or may not exist is
inconsistent; my proposal was to have an explicit definition
in the TAP_SCHEMA which would define the actual column(s)
containing the time stamps necessary for this kind of
definition. And similarly time stamps should be added
in the TAP_SCHEMA.tables (dates of last modifications of
tables).

--Francois