TAP RFC

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Sep 14 02:00:09 PDT 2009

The TAP RFC period is now nominally over, but we still have some details
to complete. These include resolution of the issues outlined on the RFC
page and dependence on other standards still in (or soon to be in) RFC.
In consultation with Christophe, I therefore propose that we extend the
TAP RFC to 25th September to allow the above details to come together.

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org