Some confusion in cone-search

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 13 07:32:52 PDT 2009

Hi Jean -

This query displays fine for me in firefox.  The message about no
stylesheet is normal, causing the browser to default to using its
own builtin stylesheet to display the XML.

The service looks fine (although I did not look at it carefully),
but you might want to run the cone search verifier on it.

 	- Doug