DAL Interop sessions

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Oct 12 03:26:03 PDT 2009

DAL have two sessions planned at the forthcoming Garching IVOA Interop:
one to discuss TAP and related subjects and one for S*AP and Footprint
Services (a well trodden path!). I would like to invite talks for both
sessions. Please let me know subject and duration and I'll plan
accordingly. It would be especially good to have talks from folk who
have implemented (or are implementing) any of the DAL standards so that
we can start to refine our understanding and plan our next steps.

Best regards,

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org