Some confusion in cone-search

lesidaner-obs pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Fri Oct 2 02:43:42 PDT 2009

Hi

We have implemented since some time a cone search for exoplanet catalog.
The service have involved by time.
http://voparis-srv.obspm.fr/scs/scs_exoplanet.php?
our service respond with votable 1.1 as specified in the standards
"The service must respond with an XML document in the VOTable format,
... response must be compliant with VOTable schema, version 1.0 [VOTable
v1.0
<http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/REC/DAL/ConeSearch-20080222.html#vot10>]
or 1.1 [VOTable v1.1
<http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/REC/DAL/ConeSearch-20080222.html#vot11>]."
so our UCD have the specified format 1.1."

the compliance of the service appears to be wrong.
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/vo/validation/vresults.pl?show=details&sid=182&runid=39628&switch=no
because ucd='ID_MAIN', ucd='ID_MAIN', ucd='POS_EQ_DEC_MAIN'.
but all these UCD are not compliant with VOTable 1.1 UCD.

So what should be the issue

I want to thanks Michael Preciado for this precious job of vo service
testing .

Best regards
Pierre

                           Pierre Le Sidaner
             Observatoire de Paris-Meudon-Nancay

Service Informatique de l'Observatoire 01 45 07 76 34
5, place Jules Janssen 92195 Meudon
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mail:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr

vo.obspm.fr