TAP VOSI Information

Tom McGlynn Thomas.A.McGlynn at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 24 10:21:54 PST 2009

You're right.  I was confusing it with the some of the other more
specialized binary types like IMAGE or RAW and should have checked.

Below I am dubious though of associating VARBINARY and such xtypes with
an ADQL name space.  ADQL knows nothing of these types (e.g., I don't
think VARBINARY shows up in a text search of the ADQL document).  I
think a TAP (or SQL namespace) would be more appropriate.

	Tom