UCD problem in SSA/SpectrumDM

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Nov 20 06:07:47 PST 2009

Hi Alberto,

Following Bruno's recent evaluation of the SSA document highlighting
among other things a disconnect between the spectrum data model defined
in SSA and that of the Data Model WG, Mireille and I plan to review SSA
and see what can be done to reconcile this and other issues. We will
obviously include your observations below in such an exercise!

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org