Choice of mime type for VOTable

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Wed May 27 09:34:25 PDT 2009

Hi Francois -

This is excellent.  I can confirm that the behavior seen now on my
laptop agrees with your results, and is the same as I saw with my
earlier tests in Socorro.

If a stylesheet would work with application/* then that might solve
the problem.  Otherwise the only alternative to be able to support
all use cases might be to permit either a votable or xml MIME-type
depending upon the usage.

 	- Doug