content, format, ctype, or xtype ?

Francois Ochsenbein francois at vizier.u-strasbg.fr
Mon May 4 00:33:20 PDT 2009

Yes it has to do with a semantic content of the field, but
the 'utype' that I tried to propose several times does not
seem to be satisfactory to TAP . There are 2 cases currently
"iso8601" and "stc-s" to specify time stamps and STC expression.

Personnally I still would prefer the 'utype' which has the
advantage of being more accurate in its definition, and is
versionable...

-- Francois