comments on contents of TAP 0.31

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Feb 23 09:46:25 PST 2009

On Thursday 19 February 2009 08:13:32 Gerard wrote:
> I have been reading the TAP 0.31 spec and given comments on its contents. I
> have listed these on wike page
> http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/GerardLemsonTAP_031.
> Don't know if that is suitable place, but there was no discussion page yet
> and I'd like to avoid a large email this time.

That was a very long list and this is great. I read through it and I estimate
that about 3/4 of the points can be addressed by clarifying the document. I
am in the process of integrating such improvements now and hope to post a new
revision of the document asap.

For the other 1/4 which address material content (and sometimes propose
alternatives) I will post a new mailing list topic where we can discuss.

Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0044
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
National Research Council Canada
5071 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2M7

Centre canadien de donnees astronomiques
Conseil national de recherches Canada
5071, chemin West Saanich
Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2M7