resuming progress on TAP

Andy Lawrence at ROE al at roe.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 13:01:19 PST 2009

Doug

I think we just need Pat to deliver on his promise, and it will become
obvious whether this works.

Nobody is suggesting PARAM/QUERY go away. We just want it delivered as
cleanly as possible. The essence of the problem is that as you say,
PARAM needs to be entangled with TAP, but TAP does not need to be
entangled with PARAM. I think (I hope !) Pat has a way we can have our
cake and eat it... Lets suspend judgement for a very short while until
we see it.

All this beer talk is making me thirsty.

   andy

Andy Lawrence : Regius Professor of Astronomy, University of Edinburgh
Institute for Astronomy,  Royal Observatory, Blackford Hill, Edinburgh
Email al at roe.ac.uk  Phone +44-(0)131-668-8346
Temporary Location : KIPAC, SLAC, Menlo Park, CA, USA
Email : axl at slac.stanford.edu    Phone : +1-650-926-4828
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.