Baltimore Interop

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 04:38:24 PDT 2008

As no doubt you are all aware, the agenda for the Baltimore Interop is
being arranged. I have asked for 3 DAL sessions, much as in Trieste.
These are:

DAL 1: SIA, SSA, Footprint Services
DAL 2: TAP
DAL 3: Joint DAL/GWS/Registry session

Please let me know if you would like to give a talk and/or demonstration
in any of these sessions. Also, if there is something new (or not
covered in the above) you would like to raise, again, let me know.

Ideally I would like to get an outline timetable for each session
completed by 10th October, so your input by that date would be appreciated.

See you all there.

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org