TAP, skynode, or boutique?

Alex Szalay szalay at jhu.edu
Fri Sep 5 08:51:40 PDT 2008

Exactly. And this is how the SkyNode protocol should be redesigned, but in
order to do this we had to wait until ADQL and TAP have the required
features in place. For Roy's needs I would use directly the 3.3.6, and this
should also be the way for the SkyNodes to transmit these requests. This
will need some extra work, though, related to a multi step crossmatch
process, etc. I would prefer to discuss these issues if people feel that the
time is right in a short special meeting during the IVOA.

--Alex