updated SSA schema for the registry

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 30 02:54:59 PST 2008

Hi RWGers, DALers, and SSA enthusiasts,

The IVOA twiki page, SsaResourceSchema, has the latest SSA extension
schema posted as SSA-wd.xsl.  If there are no further comments on this, we
will release it as an external working draft and begin using it in our
registries.

On advice of the SSA spec editor, this latest version distinguishes
pre-1.0 implemenatations from truely v1.0 compliant is with different
capability xsi:types: "SimpleSpectralAcces" for post 1.0 versions and
"ProtoSpectralAccess."  Please review the section labeled, "Representing
v1.0 and pre-1.0 Implementations".

LAST CHANCE FOR COMMENTS!

thanks!
Ray