call for presentations at the Data Model sessions in Cambridge , September 2007

Alberto Conti aconti at stsci.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:24:39 PST 2008

> I suggest that Alberto and Tony set up their own VO where they can
> build the most perfect XML formats. And let the rest of us get on
> with the job with the sharp, flexible, and capable tools that we
> have all built over the last seven years. VOTable is one of those
> tools, and KML is becoming another.

Here we go Roy: when feeling attacked ridicule the other's position.
Grow up.
Your email made me laugh so hard. If you keep this up dissent will
indeed be eradicated from NVO: a noble goal. Keep them coming Roy!

-A

> Roy
>

> California Institute of Technology
> 626 395 3670

Dr Alberto Conti
Community Missions Office
Space Telescope Science Institute
contact | tel: 410-338-4534 | aim: wscience