SSAP clients for theoretical spectra

Carlos Rodrigo Blanco crb at laeff.inta.es
Mon Oct 15 08:43:07 PDT 2007

I want to make a comment just for clarifying something)

> in the TSAP url at:
>
> http://www.laeff.inta.es/projects/svo/theory/tsap/

This page only works right for previous versions of SSAP.
In the new version, when asking for the format=metadata, the
answer contains, as params, both the inputs and outputs of
the model (with a INPUT: or OUTPUT: prefix).

The web application that Miguel recommends is not prepared
for that. It expects that the outputs come as fields of a
table with no data (some old espcification of this
format=metadata dialog).

The service that you have developed is compliant to the new
SSAP recommendation (congratulations :-) and thus, when
checked by my web application, it does not work properly (my
application thinks that all the parameters are inputs).

It's obviously my fault, not yours. I will upgrade to the
new version as soon as posible.

Sorry for the confusion.

Carlos