Cone Search RFC wrapping up

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue May 29 08:15:05 PDT 2007

Hi DALers,

The RFC period for the Simple Cone Search protocol is wrapping up.  I've
entered responses to comments on the RFC twiki page (ConeSearchV10RFC),
and this week I will be updating the document to incorporate the feedback
to produce a version for submission to the Technical Coordination Group
(TCG).

If you made comments, please feel free to review my responses and
make further comments.  At this time there are a few issues that are not
firmly resolved, so additional feedback this week as I wrap this up would
be welcomed.

thanks,
Ray