SSAP and images

Guy Rixon guyrixon at gmail.com
Wed May 2 01:27:04 PDT 2007

Anita,

I don't know whether SSAP is insufficiently defined. I do know that
it is quite hard to work out what is allowed, what is recommended and
what is required, so very easy to implement wrongly. In this respect
it was easy to get details wrong on SIAP 1 (I did it up several
times) but, on rereading the spec it was always clear what should
have been present. SSAP is much more complicated and is defined less
directly, with more use of external data models.

Cheers,
Guy