VVDS-DEEP v1.0 spectra

Luigi Paioro luigi at lambrate.inaf.it
Wed Mar 7 07:26:24 PST 2007

Dear all,

   within the context of the VVDS survey, we are now ready to publish
the spectra of the VVDS-DEEP V1.0 catalog
(http://cencos.oamp.fr/cencos/VVDS_DEEP.html) supporting SSA and Spectra
DM Version 0.97.

We announce it so that you can test and validate the compliance with
the new protocol before we enter it in the Registries.

Who is interested, can access it directly at

http://obelix.lambrate.inaf.it/vodb/SSA?CAT=VVDS_F02_DEEP&

The covered region is

ALPHA 36.260001 37.070971 (deg)
DELTA -4.821152 -4.138863 (deg)

So, a possible query could be:

http://obelix.lambrate.inaf.it/vodb/SSA?CAT=VVDS_F02_DEEP&REQUEST=queryData&POS=36.5,-4.5&SIZE=0.01

For the time being we have only a very simple Web interface for testing
the SSA service. For whoever would like to use it, it is available at

http://www.iasf-milano.inaf.it/~luigi/projects/vo/ssa

Thank you for your attention and collaboration.

Best regards,

   Luigi