RFC initiated for Simple Spectral Access protocol

Tamas Budavari budavari at pha.jhu.edu
Fri Jun 22 09:59:59 PDT 2007

Hi Roy,

To be fair... It's not that our service's format is changing *again*, but
that the specifications changed AGAIN. I am really glad we are converging
on something but I wish we had done this years ago, when we developed the
Spectrum Service; or at least last year, when we had the cycles to make
progress on the subject.

Us changing the service is a good thing. We are changing it, because we
want to be IVOA compliant, and we would like to do it as soon as possible.

Cheers, T.