SSAP - compliance assurance?

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 3 06:54:18 PDT 2007

Ulrike -

What is planned is to have a service verfication tool for SSA;
one would give the URL of a new service to the verifier, and it
would run a standard set of tests and return the results.  We have
something similar already for cone search and SIA, but not yet for SSA.
This would be done before registering the final service.  All this
would verify though is the protocol, not the scientific validity of
the metadata or data.

	- Doug