DALServer V0.1 information (SSAP, DAL)

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 26 09:40:35 PST 2007

Hi Pedro -

It is great to hear that your stuff is coming along so well.  Have you
got anything working yet which implements the actual IVOA draft
SSAP protocol?  The main point of this exercise with DALServer etc.
is to get some compliant SSAP implementations up, so that we can
work out the remaining details of the SSAP protocol and Spectrum
data model, make the final changes and complete the specifications.
It would be great if your stuff were to the point where we could
conduct interoperability tests.

 	- Doug