Comments on SIA 1.0

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 16 11:33:40 PST 2007

Roy - You are absolutely right; I thought of the same point myself after
sending the mail to Fabien.  We still plan to revise the frozen SIA V1.0
spec and advance it to PR, and any comments such as these from Fabien
will be very useful in revising the V1.0 document.  Note, this is only
to clarify the V1.0 document and the spec, not to change this now frozen
interface.   - Doug