MIME types in DAL services

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Mon Apr 23 15:23:18 PDT 2007

On Mon 2007-04-23T12:53:20 -0700, Roy Williams hath writ:
> It would be nice to have a server that delivers that various options
> that have been mooted for the VOTable MIME type. Then we can ask this WG
> to evaluate the options on their own environment. Once the results are
> in for different browsers, we can select the MIME types that generate
> the proper behavior.

Is it acceptable to assert that the server should conform to the
standard and that those who have enough motivation to use the service
should reconfigure their browsers from the manufacturer's default?

--
Steve Allen                 <sla at ucolick.org>                WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory        Natural Sciences II, Room 165    Lat  +36.99855