IVOA Simple Line Access Protocol v0.2

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 9 09:50:11 PST 2006

Hi Markus -

I hadn't thought of it that way, but as you say a range list can be viewed
either in terms of inclusion or exclusion.

For the rest of you, in our cube use case we want to do 1D spectrum
extraction in a source-free region to fit the sky background, and then
collapse the cube along the spectral axis, excluding spectral regions
containing emission lines in the sky spectrum.

 	- Doug