IVOA Simple Line Access Protocol v0.2

Jesus J. Salgado Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int
Wed Feb 8 02:34:15 PST 2006

Dear all,

We want to acknowledge the comments we are receiving about the SLAP v0.2
document. We have compiled them to be discussed at some point. Some of
them are details that can be easily added to the document.

There is one important open issue pointed by Doug (the definition of
ranges in a URL). There are some ways to solve this problem in the
literature and we will invest some time to compile them for discussion.

Best Regards,
--
Jesus J. Salgado

ESAC Science Archive Team
e-mail: Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int
Tel + 34 91 8131271

European Space Agency/European Space Astronomy Centre
VILLAFRANCA Satellites Tracking Station
P.O. Box 50727
E-28080 Villafranca del Castillo
MADRID - SPAIN