towards 3D data model

Reagan Moore moore at sdsc.edu
Mon Feb 14 12:26:15 PST 2005

Doug:
The Data Format Description Language group of the
Global Grid Forum is making progress on building
XML-based representations of the structure of
arbitrary binary data sets. Within the year it
should be possible to read a description of the
structure of a data set, and then automate the
extraction of data.

Reagan Moore