SIA Evolution proposal

Anita Richards amsr at jb.man.ac.uk
Wed Apr 14 02:12:00 PDT 2004

I hate to be awkward, but in AstroGrid we decided some time ago that
documents should be posted in a non-platform-specific format e.g. html or
pdf....

thanks

cheers

Dr. Anita M. S. Richards, AVO Astronomer
MERLIN/VLBI National Facility, University of Manchester,
Jodrell Bank Observatory, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 9DL, U.K.
tel +44 (0)1477 572683 (direct); 571321 (switchboard); 571618 (fax).