P3T meeting notes - 16Oct24

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 18 20:36:26 CEST 2024

Dear Apps folks,

It was good to meet and catch up with you earlier this week on the P3T efforts since the Sydney Interop.
We appreciated your attendance and the feedback and discussion we had.

The meeting page has been updated with the notes from the meeting.

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/16_Oct_Mtg_Notes

If you think something significant was missed, please let me know and we’ll update the notes.

My request is for you to further think about this effort and the larger vision to support the IVOA into the future.
We look forward to the P3T session in Malta and further discussion with all of you then.

Best regards,
-janet
(for the P3T group)

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138