Proposal for Apps session

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Mar 18 13:51:40 CET 2024

Dear Apps,

At the last Interop, there was an apps session dedicated to the evolution of the VOTable schema.
One of the issues discussed was defining a standard way of implementing the epoch propagation.
It was said at the time, that the most robust approach should be based on MIVOT annotations which map data on a VO-DML model.
but that this approach needed to be proven by showing working code and services.

I propose to present the state of our developments on this topic during an apps session.

Laurent

PS: This message can be used as an abstract.