Fwd: VOTable 1.5 Working Draft

Adrian Damian andamian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 15:09:21 CEST 2023

Reminder. In about 20min...

Hi again,

The votes are in and through a stroke of luck we have a time slot when
everybody seems to be available so I'm rushing in to secure it. Please mark:

Monday Oct 16
13:30 UTC

Adrian Damian is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: VOTable1.5
Time: Oct 16, 2023 06:30 AM Vancouver

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83233212169?pwd=86aqvoK0MA87XlDaxVkb4RGBx5LbMW.1

Meeting ID: 832 3321 2169
Passcode: 7rHhc1

I hope that Francois Ochsenbein can also join.

Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday.

Adrian