Updated VOTable 1.5 Working Draft

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 12:10:22 CET 2023

Tom,

the votlint VOTable validator in STILTS v3.4-9 now checks the
COOSYS system and refposition attributes against their
respective VO Vocabularies; I think that's all the updates
required for the normative changes noted in sec 9.4
(Differences Between Versions 1.4 and 1.5)

Mark

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          https://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/mbt/