Aladin Lite v3 beta release

BOCH Thomas (OBAS) thomas.boch at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Jul 8 14:58:38 CEST 2022

Hi Igor,

thank you for your feedback!
It's a good idea to test your project against this new v3. We tried as much as possible to be back-compatible with v2 API. The only major change is in the embedding/initialization code. The details are described on this page: [ https://aladin.cds.unistra.fr/AladinLite/v3-beta/migration-guide/ | https://aladin.cds.unistra.fr/AladinLite/v3-beta/migration-guide/ ]

If a code working fine with v2 breaks with v3, please let us know, this is very valuable information.

Best regards,
Thomas