Aladin Lite v3 beta release

Igor Chilingarian chil at sai.msu.ru
Thu Jul 7 23:38:35 CEST 2022

Hi Thomas,

Looks really nice! It has some features very useful for our project
(RCSEDv2), so I have a question regarding the use of this beta-version. Can
we just switch to it right now (we are in the development version
ourselves) or do you expect any major API changes to occur before the
official v3 release?

With best regards,
Igor