MOC 2.0 WD Feedback

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 10:31:36 CET 2021

Ada, Francois, et al.,

I'm not necessarily against this, but in order to avoid hitting a
problem that we might have run into before: does anybody know why the
STMOC ASCII serialization was removed from the document in the first
place?  It was present in an internal draft I have dated 2020-09-14,
but not at https://www.ivoa.net/documents/MOC/20201112/index.html

It's possible that I was party to the conversation that resulted in
that change, but if so I don't remember.  Can the authors explain
why STMOC ASCII got removed?

Thanks

Mark

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/