VEP-project <--- Re: [[VEP-005]<-- ...

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri May 22 10:40:25 CEST 2020

Hi all

I come back to this "counterpart" proposal for DataLink semantics vocabulary

A few remarks before modifying/completing the VEP-project

1 ) I got the comment by Markus that the numbering should be given with
some caution

2 ) other comments about the rationale and lack of example/

3 ) as for the example I had some private discussions wuith Carlos from
SVO. they have a large number of various conesearch services with
DataLink like that.

Carlos allowed me to use these. Currently what they have in semantics
FIELD is "auxiliary" which I think is the wrong term. Typically this
would be a perfect use case for "counterpart"

4 ) Other terms have been proposed for this kind of use-cases. I add
these alternates terms in the discussion section

Cheers

François

Vocabulary:http://ivoa.net/rdf/datalink/core