Firefly TAP and Datalink talk in IVOA app working group

Roby, William W. (Trey) roby at ipac.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 10 00:16:54 CEST 2019

Hi Tom,

I am not sure quite how the IVOA talk process works but I think you are the one to email. Several of us from IPAC are coming to the IVOA meeting. We have recently implemented some TAP and Datalink features in Firefly (largely for LSST). I think it could be helpful to talk about our experiences with them. I was wondering if you would be interested in us giving a 20 minute talk about how it went, what as good, what was challenging, and what we hope to do in the future.

Trey Roby
Caltech