Errata: New release of TAP-, ADQL- and UWS-Lib

MANTELET Grégory (OBAS) gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Wed May 15 09:23:20 CEST 2019

Dear DAL, Apps,

I've made a mistake in the instructions to subscribe to the mailing list.

Here are the correct instructions:

- Send an email to: sympa at astro.unistra.fr

- The subject must start by: "subscribe vollt-announce"
  eventually followed by your firstname and surname.
  (examples: "subscribe vollt-announce" or "subscribe vollt-announce Gregory Mantelet")

- No email's body

Grégory

[...]