New registry back-end at STScI

olga at ipac.caltech.edu olga at ipac.caltech.edu
Thu Mar 31 00:05:38 CEST 2016

Hi Theresa,

1. now publishing registry does not let me login:
on
http://vao.stsci.edu/publishing/

VO Registry Publishing Interface - Login

Using the VO registry publishing interface, you can publish new and modify
existing VO resources, representing data services, catalogs, archive
institutions, and many other astronomical data concepts. This system
manages resources hosted at the VO registry at Space Telescope Science
Institute. Resources in this registry are accessible by search tools and
VO client software througout the IVOA. For more information, check the
publishing help page or the main VAO web page.

No OpenID endpoint found.
Do I do something wrong? It use to be working for me, to see/edit/add
services.

2. On DDT side:

http://vao.stsci.edu/portal/Mashup/Clients/Portal/DataDiscovery.html

which points later to

https://mast.stsci.edu/portal/Mashup/Clients/Mast/portal.html

when I tried to submit request for M51 r=10
and actually others requests,
It will get only catalogs from NED (ConeSearch), it use to bring images
and SEDs from NED.

Should I change something in the registry?
Which I can not login now into.

Thanks
Olga