New registry back-end at STScI

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Wed Mar 30 22:55:23 CEST 2016

Hello all,

Today we at Space Telescope have released an upgraded version of the back-end of our registry at http://vao.stsci.edu/directory/... All changes should be invisible to website and programmatic/client users. If you experience any issues, please respond to vo-registry at stsci.edu<mailto:vo-registry at stsci.edu> and we will work on a solution or roll back our changes as quickly as possible.

This change was primarily made in order to support a RegTAP interface, which is already available at http://vao.stsci.edu/RegTAP/tapservice.aspx . It will be registered shortly in the ST registry and added to its interfaces list, and we will continue making improvements to the ADQL parsing.

Thanks for your time,
--Theresa Dower