HiPS standardization - next step...

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Apr 7 14:12:42 CEST 2016

Dear HiPS contributors,

I agree with the Thomas Boch's proposal, confirmed by Markus.
As they are no more reactions, we could say that we have reached a
consensus that I resume in this terms:

/"A HiPS creator may declare ///in the VO registry/ each individual HiPS
that he created, but only with the access interface(s) depending of
himself (ie - master url)."

/I precise that this declaration is independent of the HiPS server VO
registry declaration already validaded in our previous mail thread.

Thanks for you contribution,
Pierre