vo-dml in votable

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Feb 12 08:09:50 CET 2015

Dear App members,

May I emphasise the Gerard's mail.

VOTable is a key element of the VO. The VODML serialization in VOTable
discussed here will have probably a big impact on our standards and
applications  - for the best I hope. So please take time to look
carefully the Gerard's proposal and do not hesitate to bring your
contribution.

The fastest ways to have an clear idea of the goal is to have a look on
this example and the 2 other variants:

http://volute.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/projects/dm/vo-dml/doc/samples/votable/VOTable_Prop4a.xml
http://volute.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/projects/dm/vo-dml/doc/samples/votable/VOTable_Prop4a.xml
http://volute.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/projects/dm/vo-dml/doc/samples/votable/VOTable_Prop4a.xml