Reminder: Call for contributions to the Fall 2014 IVOA newsletter due Sept 23

August (Gus) Muench august.fly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:57:28 CEST 2014

Dear all:

I would like to remind you of our call for contributions to the next IVOA
newsletter. The article submission deadline is nominally September 23 (next
Tuesday).

Details are below. Please re-distribute as needed to reach interested
parties.

Best,

 - Gus
August Muench, on behalf of the IVOA newsletter editors

Dear all,

--
August (Gus) Muench
august.fly at gmail.com