Table row to SED?

Ivan Zolotukhin ivan.zolotukhin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:28:49 CEST 2014

Hi Mark,

Couple of workarounds exactly for this case which I use myself:

 - any decent diagram plotting service on the web like Google Charts
(can show my example custom TOPCAT activation action command)
 - own tiny SAMP client in a language like Python with simple graphics
libraries (I use unreleased Octopus for this if you remember)

--
With best regards,
 Ivan